Monday, November 25, 2013

This month in Sony: November





The month of November is busy for Sony.  Sony kicked off the month with the launch of the PlayStation 4.

Fans loyal to Sony are eager to purchase the next gen console. The gaming console released on the 15th generated buzz around the internet. Fans tweeted and posted messages on Facebook showing support of the console launch.  The midnight launch went smoothly with buyers feeling happy and eager to play the PS4. In the coming weeks, Sony is planning to launch their Music unlimited service to the PS4 via the Sony PlayStation Network.  Music lovers will be able to listen to their favorite songs as they did on the PS3.

In addition to the launch of the PlayStation 4, games for PS4 and PS3 were released this month. NBA Live 14 released on PSN for the PS4   appealing to the sports enthusiasts.   Another game, Killzone Shadow Fall released on the same day of the PS4 launch. This game had much anticipation for its release from fans of the Killzone franchise. The game will not disappoint as it features a strong single player mode and a fun multiplayer.  Besides the PS4 games, an expansion pack to The Last of US was released for the PS3 via PSN. The pack features hours of new gameplay and costumes.

I’m very pleased with what Sony has been doing within the past month.  Sony never sees to amaze me how informative they are with their posts.  I’m looking forward to what Sony is offering during the holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy the blogs that come from Sony, i have always been a "follower" of this company. They have great products and have good customer service/response. I am very excited for the release of the PS4, i personally will not be able to afford one for a while, but that gives time for all the dysfunction of the system to pan out and be fixed with system updates.

    I have no doubt that Sony will dominate overall in comparison to the xbox one. Sony has always shown strong success and improvement from their flaws. The fact that they sold over 1 million units in 24 hours nationally, shows a strong dedication from their fan-base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally excited for the PS4 and wish I could've gotten one the day it released. The graphics on the PS4 are insane and I greatly wish I could be playing Madden or Call of Duty on it right now. The holiday season is where Sony makes a lot of its money not only from the PS4 but all of its other products. Did Sony only focus on the PS4 this month or did it also mention its other products?

    ReplyDelete